Terms and Conditions
Hello mr/s customer,
Thank you very much for choosing to make a purchase with us here at hufferstore.com.
Please fill out our delivery information as best you can, providing all information needed by our trusted delivery experts (turn left at the green bush, our door is the red one), so as they can get your huFFer order to yoU.
We will process your order as soon as possible within standard business hours. We have loads of people helping pick and pack your order and as long as we receive your order by midday we will be able to deliver within Auckland tomorrow or the next day and the rest of the country within 3 days. We will email you a confirmation once your order has been shipped, including a tracking number for international orders. If there is a public holiday thrown in there we will probably need an extra day to get your Huffer to you. And if you live rurally we will just need to add another day or 2 on to find you. You can always check to see how your order is going by either checking the tracking number or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders to Australia should be delivered within 10 working days. If there is a public holiday in there it will probably take another day. You can always check to see how your order is going by either checking the tracking number or by emailing us at email@example.com
Orders shipped to countries outside of New Zealand and Australia may take up to 6 weeks from purchase date to get to you. Any orders that cannot be accepted within this time frame will be returned back to Huffer and subjected to return postage fees. Your purchase may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you (the customer) ; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. You can always check to see how your order is going by either checking the tracking number or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide a physical street address – we’re not able to deliver to a P.O. Box. You will need to sign for you order on delivery too so make sure it's an address you will be at during working hours.
Returns and refunds
You may return any product, with the exception of sale or discounted items, within 14 days of purchase. Items must be returned unworn, unaltered and unwashed. All original packaging and labelling must be returned also. Sale items may not be returned or exchanged unless they are faulty so please do choose carefully and we can’t accept returns through any of our physical Huffer stores – just here at our online HQ. Shipping and handling charges are not refunded unless the original item was incorrect or faulty.
To return an item, complete the return/exchange form included with your shipment and pop it in the parcel back to us. Make sure you really make the parcel secure by using loads of tape as you are responsible for it until it reaches us. We also suggest you select an insured shipping or postage method. Although we are super kind people Huffer does not accept responsibility for packages we do not ship ourselves so check and check again. All return shipping costs are to be paid by the you (the customer) so choose carefully!.
Send your package to:
Huffer Direct Ltd.
323 Queen Street / 42 Greys Ave
If you wish to exchange a garment please email us as soon as possible to reserve another one. Items may only be exchanged for other items on hufferstore.com. Exchanges may only be made via hufferstore.com and not at any of our physical Huffer stores. All return shipping costs are to be paid by the you (the customer) so choose carefully unless the original garment was incorrect or faulty. Oh and if you do exchange we will also need to charge you the cost of the shipping back to you too.
Hey you already have a bargain so sale items may not be returned or exchanged unless they are faulty.
We will do our very best to keep you our customer HAPPY - so please be in touch with any queries you may have about your purchase.
All transactions are billed in Australian dollars. The name that will appear on your bank statement is HUFFERSTORE.COM AUCKLAND.
Don’t worry your personal details are for Huffer eyes only – we won't give your info out to anyone! (unless of course we have to under the law!)
WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO QUEENSTOWN
1. The promoter is: Huffer Ichiban Pty Ltd trading as Huffer, whose registered office is at: 216 King Street, Newtown,
2. The competition is open to all residents of Australia. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff
(and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Huffer or of its
related bodies corporate or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. All entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter.
4. The competition starts 8.00am AEST on 1st of June 2017 and closes at 11.59am AEST on 31st of July 2017.
5. To enter the competition; the entrant must purchase any Huffer garment from Huffer Bondi Beach (100 Gould
Street, Bondi Beach, NSW 2026) or Huffer Newtown (216 King Street, Newtown, NSW 2042) during the months of
June or July 2017 and complete an entry form in either store, upon purchase.
6. Entry forms are deemed to have been received by Huffer when received by an employee at either Huffer Bondi
Beach (100 Gould Street, Bondi Beach, NSW 2026) or Huffer Newtown (216 King Street, Newtown, NSW 2042).
Prize and Winning
7. The prize winner will be randomly drawn by Huffer at 5.00pm AEST on 1st of August 2017 at Huffer Bondi (100
Gould Street, Bondi Beach, NSW 2026).
8. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The prize consists of two (2) return flights from Sydney, Australia to
Queenstown, New Zealand. Two (2) nights’ accommodation in Queenstown and spending money to the value of
$500.00. The total prize pool for this competition is valued at $3000.00.
9. The prize winner will be notified by email on 2nd of August 2017 or as soon as reasonably practical thereafter. The
winners will have their details published on www.huffer.com.au on 4th August 2017 at 6pm.
10. If a prize winner cannot be located or has not responded to Huffer’s correspondence by 5pm on Friday 4 August,
Huffer may in its absolute discretion cancel the prize and reissue said prize to another eligible entrant. In this event,
no compensation will be given by Huffer.
11. If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 1st November 2017 at the same
time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2)
business days and will have their name published on www.huffer.com.au on 4th November 2017.
12. The prize winner will be required to select travel dates within 14 days of acceptance of the prize. The final travel
dates, times and accommodation will be at the discretion of Huffer.
13.The prize must be redeemed on or before Saturday 28 October 2017.
14. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or able to be redeemed for cash.
15. Huffer reserves the right to feature the name of the prize winner publicly and use images for publicity.
16. Huffer reserves the right to add the name and email address of each entrant to its customer database for
marketing and communications purposes. By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive further communications
from Huffer. Customers can elect to discontinue communication from Huffer at any time. Any personal data
relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data
protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. All entrants must provide a valid name and email address to Huffer.
18. Huffer is not responsible for any late, lost, stolen, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise
corrupted entries, nor is it responsible for any failure to receive entries due to transmission error or technical failure of
any kind. Any such entry will immediately be deemed disqualified by Huffer.
19. Prize winner may be requested to provide proof that they are the authorised account holder of the email address
supplied at the time of entering the competition.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Huffer will not be responsible for any loss, injury, cost,
expense, harm or damage whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of this competition, including
without limitation, where it arises from:
• theft or fraud;
• the unauthorised access to or alteration of entries;
• an error, interruption, misdirection, deletion, defect or delay in the transmission of information related to this
competition which is beyond the reasonable control of Huffer;
• any third-party interference;
• any technical malfunctions or problems with computer equipment or software and;
• participation in this competition generally.
21. If Huffer deems that this competition is not viable or able to be conducted as originally anticipated due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of Huffer, Huffer may in its absolute discretion alter, suspend or cancel the
competition as deemed reasonably appropriate. In the unlikely event of this occurring, a notice will be posted on the
Huffer website (www.huffer.com.au).
22. Huffer reserves the right to reject or disqualify an entrant if it believes the entrant has not complied with these
Terms and Conditions or if it believes that an entrant may undermine the legitimate operation of this competition.
23. By entering into this competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Huffer’s
24. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the
following address: Huffer; Old Sofrana House, Level 1, 18 Customs Street, Britomart, Auckland, New Zealand.
26. Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS-17-14604