HUFFER | RETURNS
Everything you need to know.
Want to get in touch? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the returns form with all of the necessary info!
CHANGE OF MIND
It's all good.
We’re committed to ensuring your shopping experience is positive, so we accept change of mind returns for all online orders – sale, discounted, or otherwise. All returns need to be within 30 days and in original purchase condition, with tags.
If you've received a faulty or incorrect product. don't sweat it - we'll sort your postage! Just hit us up at email@example.com. For standard returns, postage is on you.
TIME FRAME FOR RETURNS
All online orders must be returned within 30 days of receiving your purchase. Please contact us for returns outside of this timeframe. Where delivery has been delayed for an online order, we will take into consideration the delivery date, as well as the purchase date.
Sussed yourself a sweeeet deal?
Products advertised as 'outlet,' sale, or purchased with a discount code will be accepted for exchange of size, colour or style, or you will be sent an online store credit. We can't refund sale items, sorry!
We have a pretty cruisy exchange process around here. You can exchange any items you have purchased online for a different size or colour, OR you can go for a different item. If you’re exchanging for a different item and there’s a price difference, don’t sweat it! We can either refund the difference or process the extra payment with you. Our exchange process is super lenient as we understand that you can’t try before you buy online.
RETURN TO STORE?
Our retail stores are separate to our website, and are unable to refund you or issue store credit for your online order. Good news, though! They can assist with an exchange of an item purchased online. You can also drop an item off to store and the in-store team can arrange a refund/store credit with our support team. If the retail store does not have stock of an item you would like to exchange, they can get it sent to the store or to you. Our support team can assist in organising this with a store beforehand to streamline the process if you would like.
1. Track your return postage! Things get lost sometimes, so keep yourself in check and make sure to track your return so we can help out even if it goes astray.
2. Write your full name on your package. This should match the name your order was placed under, to help us process everything nice and quickly.
3. Keep cool! We process returns and exchanges as quickly as we can, and we appreciate your patience while we do so. If your return is showing as delivered but you haven't heard from us, give us a few days before you reach out - if we've received it, we're most likely processing it!
4. Australian customers - send your return back to our Melbourne Central store, no need to send it back over the ditch.
5. If you're worried about stock for your exchange, you can reorder and send your item back for a refund. Just let us know in your return that you've done this so that we refund you.
6. Items showing as out of stock online usually have a few units left as reserves, so don't stress about stock for your exchange! We've got you covered.
IF YOU NEEDS MORE DEETS, HIT US UP!